Privacy and Cookies
The page where you can find all the mumbo-jumbo required by EU regulations, but in plain English.
- a. “aStonish”:
- aStonish Studio S.r.l. (including its representatives, employees, shareholders, officers, agents, distributors, subsidiaries and affiliates) is authorized by the Author to distribute and license the Software Visual SEO Studio to third parties;
- b. “Author”:
- the creator and copyright holder of the Software Visual SEO Studio;
- c. “Software”:
- the software Visual SEO Studio, collectively or individually, as provided in its two editions, “Community” and “Professional” (including its utilities, services and content, contained herein);
- d. “Website”:
- is referred to the website visual-seo.com (including its utilities, services and content, contained herein);
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information aStonish may collect and how it may use it:
What personal information aStonish collects
- When you register for the Professional Edition – the “complete” edition of the Software accessible through a periodical fee - aStonish may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, email address.
- Contact information you provide directly or indirectly – like email address, organization name, organization domain name, social network profiles – when contacting aStonish may be collected to permit answering your queries and/or provide a better service.
How aStonish uses your personal information
- The personal information aStonish collects allows it to keep you posted on aStonishs’ latest product announcements, Software and updates. If you don’t want to be on aStonishs’ mailing list, you can opt out anytime by unsubscribing from the mailing list.
- aStonish also uses personal information to help create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve its products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- In case of crashes or issues reported by the user, or inquires or other contact made by the User where the user provided directly or indirectly a contact detail, aStonish will use such contact details to answer your queries and/or ask for further details. In case no alternate contact details, aStonish may use the contact details used to register to the Profession edition of the software. You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- From time to time, aStonish may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to its terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with aStonish, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- aStonish may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve aStonish products, services, utilities, Software and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
aStonish also collects data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. aStonish may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that aStonish collect and how aStonish may use it:
- aStonish may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where the Software is used so that aStonish can better understand customer behavior and improve its products, services, and advertising.
- On occasional software crashes, the software would send anonymous crash details to the website to enable aStonish know, reproduce and fix the problem. You may not opt out of sending these details.
If aStonish does combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Compliance to Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 - "Cookie Law"
We inform that when navigating this web site, so-called "technical" cookies will be served, i.e.:
- authentication cookies; session cookies not exceeding the visit duration; personalization cookies; etc.;
- cookies (so-called "analytics") used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the web site for the sole purpose of statistics, gathering data in aggregated form.
No registration required