Release Notes for version 0.8.15.38677
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 0.8.15.38677
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.15.38677
Published: Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Stability release. It also adds storage of non-crawlable items and improves usability.
- Non-crawlable URLs (e.g. URLs blocked by robots.txt) now persisted.
- Added new "Non Crawled items" tool window to visualize them
- SERP snippet - after one month Google updated again its layout so that now title words are again preserved entirely; this release copes with the change
- Fixes real world crash caused by badly formed IDN link. Now the badly-formed link is just ignored and skipped (in future might be reported in Page Links tool)
- Fixes real world crash happened to a user checking for updates while the back-end server probably stopped working. A very rare corner-case, but very improbable corner case issues do happen in real world.
- Fixed real world crash when saving an XML Sitemap in case of access denied to the selected path
- Fixed theoretical crash condition: export to Excel (an .csv as well) crashed in case of access denied to the selected path. No real users were harmed to fix this issue.
- Fixed minor UI issue when switching language: localized grid content wasn't refreshed straight away.
- Create sitemap: fixed counter of session http requests (used to show the exportable pages count)
- SERP snippet, minor UI fix: now paths with https schema show the http:// schema as Google does (thanks to the user who reported the issue)
- SERP Snippet: ampersand symbols in title were not shown (thanks to the user who reported the issue)
- Minor UI fix: now correctly associating icon and color to OK-like HTTP status: "201 Created" and "202 Accepts"; very corner-case (they already were correctly handled in crawling, this is just a UI fix)
- Improved memory consumption detection during crawling, nearly halving the chances to incur in an out-of-memory exception
- Maximum URL number to explore temporarily reduced to a safer 75.000
- Added legend to help understand colors and icons
- Custom Filters, case-sensitive checkbox enlarged to give space to all translations
- Session Viewer tool - moved most of the session related info aside.
- Views, thanks to the new Session Viewer side panel, the main panel is now much less cluttered. Start URL is now shown.
- Start URL shown in session header UI (as well as total items, now that also non crawled items are included).
- Installer: added personalized banner image
- Custom Filters, changed Italian translation for "case sensitive"
Download for Windows Version 1.9.6 (10.90 MB) Tuesday, March 19, 2019 Download for macOS Version 1.9.6 (47.59 MB) Tuesday, March 19, 2019 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.