Release Notes for version 0.8.16.21093
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 0.8.16.21093
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.16.21093
Published: Saturday, May 24, 2014
This is a stability release.
- Fixed real-world crash occurring during crawling phase in some cases when normalizing href absolute values with IDN domain name.
- Crawling/Storage: the parser didn't extract correctly header meta data having attribute names upper-case (e.g. name="DESCRIPTION" instead of name="description"). Consequently, Visual SEO Studio reported the meta data as missing (even if it was shown in the DOM viewer).
- Crawling, URL normalization: querystring parameters with no value were treated as having an empty value (i.e. a = sign was added). Thanks to M.C. for reporting the bug.
- Fix/Usability - Options, Recent URLs list: max number of URLs now persisted and respected.
- Minor fix in Russian translation.
Download for Windows Version 1.9.7 (10.91 MB) Thursday, May 2, 2019 Download for macOS Version 1.9.7 (47.64 MB) Thursday, May 2, 2019 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.