Release Notes for version 0.8.21.42902
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 0.8.21.42902
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.21.42902
Published: Saturday, November 8, 2014
This is a stability release.
- Fixed real world crash caused by cross-domain sitemap. At the moment fixes just not considering the external URLs, but it will be fixed differently to show them as non-crawlable.
- Fixed real-world crash occurring when trying to validate as xml sitemap some html pages with dtd specified (which was possible if the user mistakenly input a web page as start URL pretending it were a sitemap).
- Fixed real world crash condition where the canonical tag had relative URLs with slashes encoded as "%2f" at the beginning of the value.
- Fixed real world crash condition where the canonical was an external link, and the page had <meta name="fragment" content="!"> so #! were added to the canonical URL. Now in such case if the canonical URL is external, the hashbang is added to the non canonical URL.
- Page Links window: in a corner-case scenario, some ajax relative links made by the hashbang only were not shown.
- Tabular View, changed columns default visibility based on users' feedback.
- EULA updated.
Download for macOS Version 2.4.0 (69.34 MB) Thursday, November 18, 2021 Download for Windows Version 2.4.0 (33.60 MB) Thursday, November 18, 2021 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.