Release Notes for version 0.8.3.250
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 0.8.3.250
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.3.250
Published: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
This release mainly addresses usability issues in HTML/URL Suggestions reports, partly after the feedback provided by a beta tester (thank you J!)
- HTML/URL Suggestions - Grids and Trees content can now be opened in Tabular View as a crawling session subset; this makes easy to sort/search/export all the listed page properties
- Real world crash handled: when no default browser is configured, now user is presented an informative message and application doesn't crash (it is a very uncommon scenario, I couldn't replicate it but simulated it)
- UI fix: user interface controls were not responding during interactive crawling
- Usability FIX: Start Page is now single instance
- Start Page, minor fix in explanatory text
- HTML and URL suggestions tabs/trees/grids: evidenced total and percentage (makes spotting how big an issue is much easier)
- HTML and URL suggestions, added explicit export to Excel/CVS buttons (functions were already reachable via context menu)
- HTML and URL suggestions, added context menu (at the moment only: "Copy full Url" and "Browse Url") to grid and tree views
- Main menu, added links to Home Page and Getting Started page (help menu items)
- UI: "Manage crawling sessions" renamed to "Manage crawl sessions"
- UI: SERP preview renamed to "SERP snippet emulator"
- Views: crawl session header dates compacted, layout rearranged
- Crawling, added .flv (video) to skip extensions
Download for Windows Version 1.9.8 (11.05 MB) Friday, June 14, 2019 Download for macOS Version 1.9.8 (47.77 MB) Friday, June 14, 2019 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.