Release Notes for version 0.8.34.12
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 0.8.34.12
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.34.12
Published: Thursday, July 30, 2015
This is mostly a performance improvement and stability release. It also enables the program to migrate existing crawl data to different formats, opening to more dramatic architectural improvements in the imminent future.
- Fixed performance bug affecting the end of the crawl process. It was mostly perceived at the end of the crawl of large sites, when all crawled pages were - uselessly - enumerated and updated in the database.
- Storing crawled pages is now more efficient, having removed some unnecessary disk access when crawling (the performance gain is only perceived in case of many sub-domains).
User Experience / Usability:
- Some messages made clearer (various languages).
- Setup UI: trying better wording on the end page (thanks to Andrea Pernici for the suggestion).
- The data update engine has been completely rewritten to allow not only to update it's format definition - something it already was able to do - but also migrating old crawled data to a new format. This steps permits more dramatic architectural changes already ahead in the development stage which will see the light in the short run.
- Credits, added newly used OSS component "Fluent Migrator".
- Fixed real-world crash occurring with index sitemaps listing sitemap located in a different domain.
No registration required