Release Notes for version 220.127.116.11
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 18.104.22.168
Visual SEO Studio 22.214.171.124
Published: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Along with several minor new features, this release adds a 30-days free trial period.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for more insights about the release please read: About Visual SEO Studio 1.2.1
Now the user can try the Professional Edition for free for a 30 days trial period.
New crawl option: "For robots.txt, tread 4xx response codes as a 404" (default is false).
While this option is against the REP standard, it unfortunately is the normal behaviour of googlebot. Furthermore, some systems - e.g. Amazon AWS - return a 403 by default for a missing page (robots.txt included), so that in some cases server intent would not be to indeed block bots.
Thanks to Andrea "garethjax" Scarpetta for the feature request.
New crawl option: "For robots.txt, tread redirection to root as a full allow" (default is false).
While this option is against the REP standard, it is tolerated by googlebot. Besides, it's a common situation in case of redirection of everything which should normally 404ed, where webmasters' intent is unlikely to block bots.
Thanks to Sébastien Moity for the feature request.
Crawl URL List: added "Ignore Disallow directives" (for administered sites only).
Thanks to Martino Mosna for the feedback.
- Crawl URL list: added support to backlinks provider OLP csv file format.
- Crawl URL List window now also lists all the top level domains of the imported URLs (and sub-domains too).
- Crawl URL List, added commonly needed (based on users' feedback) crawl options.
- Changed image in intermediate form which appears before taking the secured purchase flow. The old one was too ugly.
- Spanish translations revisited and revamped, thanks to the new maintainer, Javier Marcilla.
- Credits, added new Spanish maintainer name.
- Theoretical crash condition fixed: when an asynchronous thread was used to load data it was not set as "background" thread thus preventing application shutdown.
- Various fixes in translations (all languages).
No registration required