Release Notes for version 188.8.131.52
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 184.108.40.206
Visual SEO Studio 220.127.116.11
Published: Sunday, December 4, 2016
A feature release, introduces as the most prominent new feature hreflang Analysis, filling a major gap in the SEO tools market.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for more insights about the release please read: Visual SEO 1.5 has "hreflang Analysis"
The new feature fills a huge gap in the SEO tools market. No SEO tool provided a comprehensive way to check all possible hreflang implementation issues over the whole site page. Today Visual SEO Studio brings on the table the most complete powerful test suite on the market.
"hreflang Analysis" comes with a suite of twenty reports of issues or potential issues, and the new bottom pane window "hreflang Viewer" to list all alternate/hreflang tags in the page and the detected issues.
- Custom Filters: All crawled pages properties already treated in 'Performance Suggestions' reports have been added to the 'Performance' category of the 'Property' combo box items. So now you can create complex selection rules querying also agains all those measures.
User Experience / Usability:
- Link cells in grids where almost unreadable when selected. Now when the cell is selected (blue background with standard theme) the hyperlink is well contrasted (white with standard theme).
- A better polished window informs the user the evaluation period has expired.
- XML Sitemaps validation: on November 30, 2016 Bing and Google announced they agreed a new limit for sitemap size elevating it in the specs from 10 MB to 50 MB (Google already tolerated 50 MB, but now the change is in the specs and Bing complies to it too); accordingly we modified our validation rule changing the limit, the message, and reporting as an error instead of a warning.
- Crawl options, advanced options available for administered sites only: Google on November 30, 2016 announced retiring feature-phone user-agents (do WAP/WML terms ring any bell on the oldest of you?), so we dropped them too from the list of available user-agent.
- Fixed real-world crash condition which could have occurred at application start when the program checked for new updates. A rare condition, actually occurred to at least one real user.
- Several texts fixed (various languages).
No registration required