Release Notes for version 188.8.131.52
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 184.108.40.206
Visual SEO Studio 220.127.116.11
Published: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
A maintenance release, adds support to multi-account in GSC integration (most prominently used for Search Analytics data columns via Google Search Console API), meeting a common requirement from SEO professionals and agencies working with multiple GSC accounts.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for more insights about the release please read: Visual SEO 1.6.1 - API multi-account
- GSC integration: support for multi-account:
An account switcher is available at the top of Search Analytics configuration window, with a shortcut to add a new account. The same switcher is als available in the Administered Sites window.
Accounts can be fully managed from the preferences dialog.
- Tabular View, added "Robots meta tag", "(bot name) meta tag", "X-Robots-Tag", "X-Robots-Tag (bot name)",
"Index" (combined) and "Follow" (combined) columns. The columns are not visible by default.
Thanks to Martino Mosna for pointing out they were missing in the view.
- Page Properties Window, added in miscellaneous section "Canonical URL", computed combining canonical meta tag and HTTP header (it already was available as a column in Tabular View).
- Real world crashing condition fixed. Occurred to six users when using JS and CSS viewer bottom panel under some corner-case conditions.
This was quite long standing, and we had no clue how to reproduce it. Thanks to the user who reported it and went the extra mile providing step-by-step instructions and a screencast on how to reproduce it!
- Fixed real world crash occurring from DOM window when selecting "Copy InnerHtml" on a node where the inner html was an empty string.
It now copies in the clipboard an empty string.
Thanks to Stefano Tondi for the excellent bug report.
- Minor translations fixes, various languages.
No registration required