Release Notes for version 220.127.116.11
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 18.104.22.168
Visual SEO Studio 22.214.171.124
Published: Sunday, April 2, 2017
A maintenance release, 1.6.2 code-named "SEO swallow" adds improvements to ease checking the correctness of redirection and detecting mixed contents in scenarios of domain and HTTP to HTTPS migrations.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for more insights about the release please read: Visual SEO 1.6.2 audits site migrations
New crawl option "For robots.txt file, treat a redirection to [other domain]/robots.txt as 'full allow'".
Available both in "Crawl Site" and "Crawl URL list", permits to audit the correctness of a migration (e.g. from HTTP to HTTPS, or a domain change).
The new value default is true, as it better matches the most common usage scenario (despite the REP rule would be the contrary).
- Custom Filters, added new queryable property "URL". Among other things, makes it easier for example locating broken links after a HTTP to HTTPS migration.
User Experience / Usability:
- Page Properties window, we stopped showing the redundant fields "Path (URL encoded) and "Path (decoded)" (there already is the field "URL" shown in a human readable form), "Redirected to (URL encoded), "rel='canonical' HTTP header (URL encoded)", "Referrer URL (URL encoded)", and "Canonical link tag (URL encoded)" (there already was the decoded version, more human readable in case of Unicode characters).
- Administered Sites, GSC verification: controls spaced some more to make it look less crowded.
- Fixes real-world crash (actually a regression) which occurred when a user invoked the command to add GSC Search Analytics data to a grid, but then closed the authorization window, not granting the program access to the account.
- Administered sites, GSC verification: when no GSC account was configured, choosing the first one did not add it to the combo list, and you had to close the dialog window and re-open it to see it and use it.
- UI text fixed, all languages.
No registration required