Release Notes for version 18.104.22.168
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 22.214.171.124
Visual SEO Studio 126.96.36.199
Published: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
A maintenance release, 1.6.4 focuses on improving user experience and fixes some crashing bugs.
New command "Find referring link to URL" makes it easier to locate links referring to pages, in order to correct the links.
Available as context menu commands from "HTTP Issues" and "Non crawled items" panes, from Tabular/Crawl/Index, and at crawl time.
First H1 title found now extracted with the meta data and shown in Property window and Tabular View, along with the number of H1s found.
Note: you'll have to recrawl in order for them to show up there. There still is comprehensive reporting for H1..H6 in Custom Filters, and the H1..H6 viewer, working for old crawls as well.
Crawl, Index and Tabular Views now sport a top "switch view" toolbar. From a view of a single crawl session it permits to jump directly to other views.
For example from the Crawl Session view the user can jump to the Site Index View and to the Tabular View.
If the chosen view is already open for the current crawl session, the pre-existing tab is selected instead of creating a duplicate (note: a tabular view opened as a result of the application of a custom filter or other filtering operations doesn't show the "switch view" toolbar).
A 'Home' button has been added to jump directly to the session management window.
- Create Sitemap window, selected nodes texts of non-canonical pages (normally hidden, but user can optionally get them appear) are no longer colorized when selected, to make them clearly readable (white text with blue background).
- Crawl and Index Views, selected nodes texts of non-200 pages are no longer colorized when selected, to make them clearly readable (white text with blue background).
- Crawl, Index and Tabular View headers uniformed to have the "Find Pages..." button and the Legend in the same position. Legend is now easier to spot.
- Crawl URL List (and Multi Crawl) now permit cross-protocol exploration. This makes easier testing HTTP to HTTPS migrations.
- Crawl parameters: maximum download size is now 2000 KB (default stays 200 KB).
Community Edition only: the Professional Edition "Trial" registration form now re-designed to make it the opportunity clearer.
The Pro Trial registration form is always shown at the program startup. If the user already used the Pro Trial period, she/he is asked whether she/he wants to purchase the Professional Edition license.
- Fixed rare crashing condition (reported only once by a single user) that could have occurred while loading a grid (asynchronous programming can be tricky!).
- Fixed rare crashing condition (reported only once by a single user) that could have happened when inserting an activation code.
- Fixed real world crash occurring occasionally when opening in Crawl View a highly nested tree.
- Fixed potential crashing condition (never reported by any real user) that could have occurred on some machine when selecting nodes in options dialog.
Download for macOS Version 2.5.3 (69.28 MB) Sunday, February 26, 2023 Download for Windows Version 2.5.3 (34.21 MB) Sunday, February 26, 2023 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.