Release Notes for version 18.104.22.168
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 22.214.171.124
Visual SEO Studio 126.96.36.199
Published: Monday, May 28, 2018
This is a maintenance release mostly published to align the product EULA to the new european GDPR regulation.
In the meanwhile, we took the occasion to push some minor improvements.
HTML Suggestions: added new report: "Pages with multiple H1 tags".
Along with the new report, we added an Histogram view and made the H1..H6 viewer available as well.
Note: the new report only works for crawls made with VSS 1.6.4 or greater. You find pages with multiple H1 tags on pages crawled with older versions of the spider by using the powerful "Custom Filters" features (Professional Edition only).
Usability / UX:
- Site Analysis features: order in menu and launch panel slightly changed.
- End User License Agreement (EULA) updated to better comply to UE Regulation n. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR).
- Community Edition only: now user can launch URL Suggestions (again), but cannot see detail tabs.
Community Edition only: now user can launch Links Inspector, but cannot see detail tabs.
Since "Crawl URL List" is a Pro-only feature, you cannot use Links Inspector to analyze a backlink profile, but you can always use it to inspect internal links.
- Community Edition only: now user can launch Perf Suggestions, but cannot see detail tabs.
- Community Edition only: now user can launch "hreflang checker", but cannot see detail tabs.
No registration required