Release Notes for version 126.96.36.199
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 188.8.131.52
Visual SEO Studio 184.108.40.206
Published: Friday, August 3, 2018
This is mostly a hotfix release for a bug introduced with Visual SEO Studio release 1.9 in options windows.
We profited to complete a few changes that couldn't make it for the official 1.9 release date, to make the new Mozscape API integration shine.
For more details on release 1.9 please read: Visual SEO 1.9 adds Moz metrics.
Usability / UX:
- Mozscape API integration: user is now forced to validate credentials before using them (unless they already did).
- Added missing Polish translations (they didn't make it in time for rel 1.9).
- Settings window: fixed crashing bug that occurred when user clicked on the OK button without having ever selected the new Moz credentials panel.
- Settings window: fixed crashing condition that could have occurred when user changed any value in any options form, without having first visualized Moz panel :(
- Moz options form: after validating credential, the text in "Account Type" field was not localized.
- Some corrections in translations, mostly Polish.
No registration required