Release Notes for version 220.127.116.11
Product release notes detail every single modification made on the release. Find out what changed with Visual SEO Studio version 18.104.22.168
Visual SEO Studio 22.214.171.124
Published: Sunday, November 18, 2018
This version is a maintenance release. It improves the application user experience and fixes some bugs.
Usability / UX:
Pie charts (used in * suggestions reports):
Added in/out zoom support (by using SHIFT+Drag); improved the spacing and chart elements positioning.
- Crawl time: the overlay panel is now positioned a little more below, in order not to cover the new column headers of the tree view.
- Crawl View and folder View: when the columns do not fit the entire text, a tooltip is shown.
- Added a few missing translations accidentally not included in 1.9.3 (all languages except English).
- Crawl options: added support for common crawlers user-agents (Chrome, FireFox, Edge and Safari).
- Run the GSC data discovery with a lower priority in order to make the UI more responsive.
- Crawl Session tree views: fixed crashing bug that occurred to a few users after clicking the "Expand All" button.
- Readability Analysis: stopping elaboration took long before taking effect.
- Minor fix on saving a Pie chart image.
- Typo fixed (Russian). Thanks to Andrei C. for reporting it.
Download for Windows Version 1.9.7 (10.91 MB) Thursday, May 2, 2019 Download for macOS Version 1.9.7 (47.64 MB) Thursday, May 2, 2019 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.