Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.13.26351
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.13.26351
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.13.26351
Published: domenica 16 febbraio 2014
Stability and Feature release. Introduces support for Russian language in the UI, permits more control over crawl settings and fixes a newly introduced crashing bug.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for a easier-to-read, non-exhaustive overview with pretty screenshots, please read: Visual SEO Studio 0.8.13 'Baba Yaga'
- Support for Russian language in user interface
- Options, URL and HTML Suggestion threshold criteria values are now configurable.
- "Crawl Outside Of Start Folder" option. Feature is by default a "navigate all". Permits to optionally restrict crawling to a single sub-folder when start URL is a deep link withing said sub-folder.
- User Agent switcher, added support to Google Smartphone (new agent) and mobile crawlers.
- Fixed real world crash. It occurred when clicking on the 'X' on the last tab and very rapidly moving out of the tabs banner. It's a "corner-case" and I struggled to reproduce it using two hands with several attempts, nevertheless it occurred to several users
- Fixed real-world crash (one user affected) when crawling a page having a Canonical URL not crawled yet and containing a double // slash.
- Fix/Robustness - Create sitemap, radio buttons "export by crawl-order/alphabetical-order" suffered occasionally a control logic issue due to the buggy platform control and appeared both selected. I overridden the control logic to work it around (Thanks to the user who reported the problem).
- Minor UI issue: robots.txt viewer, icon column in grid had a non significant text ("colIcon")
- Simulated Crawl Rate: Fixed Italian and Spanish translations (they had translations for "Low" and "High" inverted)
- Administered Sites: OK button renamed as Close, it better describes its function
- "Crawl a Site" form: start URL field is now the active field when the dialog pops up.
- Administered Sites, added Expire column and red colouring for expired sites
- Start Page (Administered Sites section), added Expire column and red colouring for expired sites
- Options, Suggestions criteria. While appearing disabled, the values could be changed but not persisted, and this puzzled a few users. Now the usability issue is removed as criteria are now customizable (see new feature).
- Text fixes in various languages, especially Spanish (thanks to the users who reported the mistakes)
- Simulated Crawl Delay, updated minimum possible value according to what Googlebot can recently do.
- Check for updates (and other back-end requests) timeout is now reduced to 15s. It was 1' and when the back-end server was overloaded it froze for too long the initial splash window (check for updates is performed every time the program is launched)
- About box, Credits, added Russian Translators
Nessuna registrazione richiesta