Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.21.42902
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.21.42902
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.21.42902
Published: sabato 8 novembre 2014
This is a stability release.
- Fixed real world crash caused by cross-domain sitemap. At the moment fixes just not considering the external URLs, but it will be fixed differently to show them as non-crawlable.
- Fixed real-world crash occurring when trying to validate as xml sitemap some html pages with dtd specified (which was possible if the user mistakenly input a web page as start URL pretending it were a sitemap).
- Fixed real world crash condition where the canonical tag had relative URLs with slashes encoded as "%2f" at the beginning of the value.
- Fixed real world crash condition where the canonical was an external link, and the page had <meta name="fragment" content="!"> so #! were added to the canonical URL. Now in such case if the canonical URL is external, the hashbang is added to the non canonical URL.
- Page Links window: in a corner-case scenario, some ajax relative links made by the hashbang only were not shown.
- Tabular View, changed columns default visibility based on users' feedback.
- EULA updated.
Scarica per Windows Versione 2.0.0 (11,06 MB) martedì 29 ottobre 2019 Scarica per macOS Versione 2.0.0 (47,80 MB) martedì 29 ottobre 2019 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.