Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.26.2
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.26.2
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.26.2
Published: domenica 15 febbraio 2015
This a is feature release. Adds extensive support to HTTP Authentication, support for Accept-Language HTTP header, and puts a lot of stamina on Custom Filters with new operands and operators dedicated to query TTFB, FetchTime, and page size, page link depth and H1..H6 titles. Many usability improvements added as well.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for an easier-to-read, non-exhaustive overview with pretty screenshots, please read: Visual SEO Studio 0.8.24/26, what's up
- Crawl options: added optional Accept-Language HTTP header to better emulate new Googlebot behaviour.
- HTTP Authentication: full support of Basic, Digest, NTLM and Kerberos HTTP authentication; user can even use the network credentials of the currently logged-in user (e.g. useful for testing withing a local network).
- Custom Filters: you can now query crawled pages by TTFB, Fetch time, page size in bytes, page depth (i.e. link depth from the Home Page), and H1..H6 headings content.
- "spider trap path", the path to be ignored when crawling a site, is now available for all sites, not only the ones you administer. This was a common request and ignoring a path couldn't harm a site. It might be renamed and extended in the near future.
- Crawl options, values settable with a numeric up/down control now also show a slider aside to make crystal clear what the range of values permitted is.
- Multi-Crawl options, values settable with a numeric up/down control now also show a slider aside to make crystal clear what the range of values permitted is.
- Options/Preferences, Suggestions Criteria: values settable with a numeric up/down control now also show a slider aside to make crystal clear what the range of values permitted is.
- Options/Preferences, Recent URLs list: values settable with a numeric up/down control now also show a slider aside to make crystal clear what the range of values permitted is.
- crawl options, max number of URLs to crawl, incremental steps is 500 (user can always set a value which is not a multiple of 500, of course).
- Manage Sessions window, now a right hand pane shows the crawl session details for the current row.
- Crawl Options: checkbox "Accept session Cookies" moved under the "Advanced Settings" tab sheet.
- Crawl Options: checkbox "Ignore upper/lower case differences in URLs" moved under the "Advanced Settings" tab sheet.
- New/Load project window: when a chosen project name is invalid, a proper error message is shown to clarify why the OK button cannot be enabled.
- Export to Excel/CSV: after having exported to Excel or CVS, user is asked whether he/she wants to open the exported file. If confirmed, the program attempts to open the file with the associated installed program.
- Page Properties: time spans (TTFB and Fetch time) are now represented as milliseconds, as it's unlikely users are interested in hours and minutes.
- Tabular View: time spans (TTFB and Fetch time) are now represented as milliseconds, as it's unlikely users are interested in hours and minutes.
- Crawl Session window user interface revisited: now is tidier and shows all used crawl parameters in a handy grid.
- Custom Filters: performance improvements for case when multiple operators require to inspect the HTML.
- Application startup is now faster.
- Custom Filters: changed message box default button when asking the user to persist unsaved changes.
- Crawl options tabs: text changed to fit tab control available space.
- Custom filters UI: Undo/Cancel button text ambiguity resolved (it now reads "Discard changes").
- Custom Filters UI: added validation for integer values.
- Custom Filters loading: db upgrade logic added.
- Start Page, link to "Getting started" web page moved a little right to better fit German translation; made explicit it is in English for the translations which didn't.
- If the application cannot load the custom filters database then a message is showed explaining the error.
- User-Agent also showed in Session Management and Session Picker windows.
- New/Load project form: fixed control logic where it was possible to enable the OK button having an invalid project name (pasted form clipboard) after switching radio buttons to Load Project and then back to New Project. This prevents real world crashing bugs to occur.
- Export to Excel: time spans (TTFB and Fetch time) were truncated once exported to Excel (not to CSV). Now the are exported as milliseconds.
- Some secondary toolbars and context menus where not updated when switching language.
- Typos fixed, all languages. Thanks to all the users who reported them.
Nessuna registrazione richiesta