Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.3.250
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.3.250
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.3.250
Published: mercoledì 23 gennaio 2013
This release mainly addresses usability issues in HTML/URL Suggestions reports, partly after the feedback provided by a beta tester (thank you J!)
- HTML/URL Suggestions - Grids and Trees content can now be opened in Tabular View as a crawling session subset; this makes easy to sort/search/export all the listed page properties
- Real world crash handled: when no default browser is configured, now user is presented an informative message and application doesn't crash (it is a very uncommon scenario, I couldn't replicate it but simulated it)
- UI fix: user interface controls were not responding during interactive crawling
- Usability FIX: Start Page is now single instance
- Start Page, minor fix in explanatory text
- HTML and URL suggestions tabs/trees/grids: evidenced total and percentage (makes spotting how big an issue is much easier)
- HTML and URL suggestions, added explicit export to Excel/CVS buttons (functions were already reachable via context menu)
- HTML and URL suggestions, added context menu (at the moment only: "Copy full Url" and "Browse Url") to grid and tree views
- Main menu, added links to Home Page and Getting Started page (help menu items)
- UI: "Manage crawling sessions" renamed to "Manage crawl sessions"
- UI: SERP preview renamed to "SERP snippet emulator"
- Views: crawl session header dates compacted, layout rearranged
- Crawling, added .flv (video) to skip extensions
Scarica per macOS Versione 2.3.3 (109,29 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Scarica per Windows Versione 2.3.3 (33,59 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.