Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.30.1
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.30.1
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.30.1
Published: lunedì 18 maggio 2015
This is performance improvement and stability release.
- Page Links window was performing poorly when the crawl session spanned through many sub-domains.
- Page Links window initialization is now faster.
- Slightly sped up fetching all crawl session pages from db.
- Page Links was too slow in case of pages withing sessions with many robots.txt files.
- Deleting a crawl session is now much faster.
- Node selection in trees (Crawl and Index Views) and row selection in Table View is statistically way more responsive.
User Experience / Usability:
- Project db upgrade: when upgrading a project database, the last modified date value is updated.
- Closing a tab while loading a big crawl session no more freezes the application.
- Setup images updated with the new icon.
- Added HR language menu entry (disabled).
- Fixed real-world crash occurring when hiding in Table View the first column and then selecting an HTTP issue.
- Fixed hypothetical crashing condition (no real user was ever affected) which could occur when visualizing the page links of a page with base attribute pointing to a different sub-domain.
- Fixed real-world crashing condition occurring during crawling when base tag had an empty or missing href attribute.
- Crawl View (link structure), pages with cross-subdomain referrer where in some cases represented under the wrong sub-domain. The fix required an update to the save format, old crawled data would in some cases be represented wrongly while new crawled data will always be represented correctly.
- Fixed a real-world crash occurred when deleting the last crawl session of the list.
- Fixes user experience issue: using tabs in the bottom tools pane fired undesired events selecting nodes in the main panes (note: in some cases it still happens, skip this detail in rel.notes)
- Fixed issue with sorting grids, where in some cases clicking on cells made weird sorting occur (Thanks to J.C. for reporting this issue with a crystal clear video).
- Page Links window column "robots.txt blocked" wasn't evaluating the link against the correct robots.txt file when the link (sub)domain was different from the one of the linking page.
- Fixed crash condition (no real user has been affected) happening when examining links of pages crawled with an older version of the Pigafetta bot.
- Fixed crash condition (no real user has been affected) happening when the user closed a tab while it was loading a big crawl session.
Scarica per macOS Versione 2.5.2 (69,38 MB) venerdì 19 agosto 2022 Scarica per Windows Versione 2.5.2 (33,68 MB) venerdì 19 agosto 2022 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.