Note di rilascio per la versione 0.8.8.1389
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.8.8.1389
Visual SEO Studio 0.8.8.1389
Published: lunedì 29 luglio 2013
Feature Release: introduces localized user interface (Italian translation already available) and improves usability. It also makes Custom Filters feature a first class citizen.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for a quicker non-exhaustive overview with pretty screenshots, please read: Visual SEO Studio 0.8.8 multi language
- Multi-language User Interface
All the necessary plumbing is already in place, and now Visual SEO Studio is fully translatable. User can switch UI language at run-time, and the choice will be remembered.
- Translation to Italian
The first available non-English language is Italian. Being I Italian, it has been the easiest choice.
- Custom Filters, UI completely redone to fix control logic issues
The previous in-place editor was very cool, but I hacked too much the original control and gave serious problems freezing the editor and making the all feature in some instances unusable. Now it might be a little less cool but is more robust. I still hope to take in-place editing back, we'll see.
- Suggestion grids: SERP snippet preview wasn't showing the correct item, always the previous one.
- Suggestion grids: now SERP snippet is always shown (previously some reports were missing it).
- Minor Fix: Custom Filter, anonymous filter name handled
- Many typos fixed in English text (thanks to the ones who reported the mistakes)
- Main menus re-organized to better model users' mental model. Also the wording of several menu options have been rephrased to improve usability.
- Html/URL/GA suggestions: removed percentage from tabs: they made tabs less readable and the information is now present in the summary tabs
- HTML/URL/GA suggestion grids, always enabled to show Canonical Path
- Suggestion grids (crawled pages), column meta-description added
- HTML Suggestions - "page missing title", hidden Title column
- HTML Suggestions - "pages missing meta description", hidden column meta-description
- HTML Suggestions, now all grids also show SERP preview
- URL Suggestions, now all grids also show SERP preview
- Changed Launch Pad icon
Nessuna registrazione richiesta