Note di rilascio per la versione 0.9.3.78
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.9.3.78
Visual SEO Studio 0.9.3.78
Published: domenica 4 ottobre 2015
This is a feature and stability release. Introduces a precious tool for the unlucky ones having to administer pages build with ASP.NET WebForms.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for an easier-to-read, non-exhaustive overview with pretty screenshots, please read: Visual SEO Studio 0.9.3 'IcePatrol'
- ViewState viewer.
Pages built with ASP.NET WebForms technology often have a - mostly useless - hidden field whose size can be huge. This tool - along with a new Custom Filters searchable property - permits developers to inspect its decoded content and understand where to intervene to reduce its size to a minimal needed.
- Custom Filters: you can now query over ViewState size to retrieve - say - all pages whose ViewState exceeds a certain threshold (note: a non existing ViewState would be seen as size zero at the moment).
- Setup: "Installation path" and "Create Desktop shortcut" user selections will now be remembered in subsequent upgrades.
User Experience / Usability:
- "Bytes" property (referred to page size) renamed to "Size (bytes)" (all languages).
- Setup now has a new icon to better distinguish it from the actual application.
- Fixed a real-world crash condition occasionally occurring when reading the configuration file on machine running WinXP. Two users were affected.
The crash seems to be caused by a bug in the way the .net framework handles serialization on WinXP, we worked it around to prevent it happening.
- Texts, minor fixes (various languages).
Nessuna registrazione richiesta