Note di rilascio per la versione 0.9.6.23
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.9.6.23
Visual SEO Studio 0.9.6.23
Published: martedì 24 novembre 2015
This is a User Experience and Stability release.
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for an easier-to-read, non-exhaustive overview with pretty screenshots, please read: About Visual SEO Studio 0.9.6 'winter'
- Crawl Index, folder nodes have now their properties to display, and a pie chart breaking down sizes.
- Content tab view has now a Find feature, with prev/next arrow buttons and shortcuts for CTRL+F, F3, SHIFT+F3.
- Custom Filters, new queryable property: Full page text (i.e. inner text of the HTML page, boilerplate included).
- Find Pages (available from all views): search in page text enabled.
User Experience / Usability:
- Find Pages (available from all views): searching large data sets did freeze the UI (especially when inspecting HTML content).
Now the UI is kept responsive and a progress bar is shown. User can also decide to interrupt search.
Interrupting the search does not close the search window, so user can refine search.
- Page Links, column "Internal" is now an icon column, and the meaning is clearer.
- Page Links, column "NoFollow" is now an icon column, and the meaning is clearer.
- Page Links, column "robots.txt blocked" is now an icon column, and the meaning is much clearer.
- Start page, projects grid: when a project couldn't be loaded (e.g. because of a running crawl session or an unsaved custom filter), along with the message now the blocking tab is selected.
- Page Links window: computing whether the link is robots.txt blocked and the blocking directive is now twice faster, and the payoff is paid only the first time instead of every time the column had to be shown.
- Options, temporarily removed unused form Credentials (hidden, kept for a rainy day).
- Some older translations changed for better clarity (all languages).
- Crawl Parameter "max number of URLs" renamed as "max number of pages", as that's what actually does.
- Sessions Management - UI control logic issue fixed: selecting a session row with the arrow keys (and not with the mouse) didn't enable/disable toolbar and context menu, so one could even remove a pending crawl session (leading to subsequent errors).
Thanks to Andrea "garethjax" Scarpetta for reporting the bug.
- Index View, UI fix: pages with path identical to a directory name didn't show crawl progressive nor page title when the two UI options were enabled.
- Index View, UI fix: pages with path identical to a directory name weren't selected in the tree when clicked on a search result or HTTP Issues entry (or anything like that), and the directory node was selected instead.
- Fixed real-world crash happened when user clicked on an HTTP issue, caused by a bad-formed URL starting as "/http:/www...".
Thanks to P.C.C. for helping pinpoint the root cause.
- Page Links window: in the rare cases where a base tag was specified but the head tag was missing or malformed, relative URLs where not resolved using the base tag value (note: the crawler parser already was robust against the case, the issue only affected data visualization).
- In case of non-crawled items, the status code property in "Properties" window did show a misleading value. Now it just shows an empty value.
Thanks to Andrea Pernici for reporting the issue.
- Start page, projects grid: when a project couldn't be loaded (e.g. because of a running crawl session or an unsaved custom filter) the clicked row was nevertheless treated as selected.
- Crash window resized to better fit Russian translation (you hopefully should never notice it, though!)
Nessuna registrazione richiesta