Note di rilascio per la versione 0.9.7.21
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 0.9.7.21
Visual SEO Studio 0.9.7.21
Published: sabato 2 gennaio 2016
This is a Stability and User Experience release. Adds a few minor features as well.
- New crawl option: Add HTTP header 'Referrer' (the crawler always did it, now it has been made optional).
- HTTP Authentication available also for sitemap auditing.
- PageLinks now also shows links related to A tags with protocols different than HTTP/HTTPS (e.g. ftp:, mailto:, tel:, skype:, callto: ...)
- Custom Filters, new querable text property: Meta Description.
User Experience / Usability:
- Left side Launch Pad links are now underlined only on mouse hover, based on users' feedback (someone said it looked like old Navigator back from the 90ties).
- Suggestion trees: in case of value with multi-line text, the node appeared blank or with non-centered text (the control actually did center the multi-line text vertically, so that and in many cases appeared blank).
Now only the first line is shown (but the entire text string is used for the computation).
- SERP snippet preview in all HTML/URL/GA Suggestions are now shown with a collapsible tool window (like in the Views).
This not only permits a better use of screen real estate space for users with smaller monitors, but also opens the possibility to show other tool windows when needed.
- Custom Filters tab: when loading a new project, the tab if open now stays open (it's not dependent on the project).
- UI - Options, Last Recent URLs: items are now deletable (multiselection is available)
- Minor improvements in UI translations (various languages).
- Translations improved (all languages).
- Textual meta tags (e.g. meta description) were not trimmed when crawling/extracting meta data.
This could in same cases have made - for example - meta descriptions made of a single blank character be listed for example in the duplicate meta description tags.
- Fixed crashing condition occurring when trying to display in a suggestions tree view node an overly lengthy text (several tens of thousand characters). No reports of real uses ever affected.
- Fixed real-world crash caused by extremely long several tens of thousands of characters) meta descriptions when trying to compute their length in pixel. Two users were affected, sorry mates.
- Crawling: fixed URL resolution caused by unescaped querystring parameters.
- Crawling: fixed URL resolution in case of links with href value having an absolute URL with IDN domain non puny-coded.
- When attempting to load a project with an unsaved custom filter, the message box stated it was a running crawl session to prevent closure.
- Fixed all most prominent UI visualization issues occurring when user had display resolution set to 125% DPI.
Some parts do still have minor visualization issues, and will be fixed as well in the near future.
Scarica per macOS Versione 2.3.3 (109,29 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Scarica per Windows Versione 2.3.3 (33,59 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.