Note di rilascio per la versione 126.96.36.199
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 188.8.131.52
Visual SEO Studio 184.108.40.206
Published: domenica 8 gennaio 2017
A feature realease, further improves hreflang Analysis completing all the missing feature to make it the best hreflang tester on the planet. Also introduces language detection features in both "hreflang Analysis" and "Readability Analysis".
What follows is a fully detailed Release Notes; for more insights about the release please read: Visual SEO 1.5.1 for International SEO
"hreflang Analysis": added report "Conflicting language directives".
Reports all pages where language directives (self-referring hreflang, 'lang' attribute in HTML tag, 'content-language' meta tag, and the language automatically detected in title, meta description and content) do not match. Language detection for title and description require a minimum of five words to attempt a good guess. Still not perfect, tends to err for short titles so this report only raises a warning.
- "hreflang analysis": added new bottom pane "Page language directives" viewer.
Shows the single page language directives (self-referring hreflang, 'lang' attribute in HTML tag, 'content-language' meta tag), and the language automatically detected in title, meta description and content.
"Readability analysis": added "Detected Language" column.
It recognizes (or tries to) the text language and - if the detected language is different than the selected one - it will have a red background to warn that the shown readability formulas are not meant for the page language.
- "hreflang Analysis": added full support for hreflang HTTP headers.
- Crawling/indexing: support for canonical link HTTP header.
- Added new Custom Filter for string fields: 'Contains any of'.
Useful to search for specific words in the html pages, for example searching for hacked pages; even if it could be achieved with an OR cascade, this way it's more straightforward and - in case of a big number of terms - performs faster.
- Custom Filters UI: it is now possible to create a new custom filter from an existing one.
- Data Extraction UI: it is now possible to create a new expression set from an existing one.
- Limited support for proxy authentication during the crawl: now current user Windows credentials are used for the default proxy configured in Internet options.
User Experience / Usability:
Export to Excel or CSV: the file name proposed has now a more meaningful name, including the report name and the
crawled domain name. For the data extraction form the name also contains the name of the expressions set.
For the tabular view the name contains the applied filter name.
- "Readability Analysis", added "Copy URL" and "Browse URL" context menu commands.
- The stop button is shown also for data extraction form.
- hreflang viewer: the "hreflang" column has now the name in lowercase.
We normally uppercase column names representing html attributes, but this one length made it less readable.
- "Readability" now also shows bottom pane SERP snippet preview to make it easier checking the page elements language.
- "hreflang Analysis" now also shows plain text side panel to make it easier checking the page elements language.
- "hreflang Analysis" now also shows bottom pane SERP snippet preview to make it easier checking the page elements language.
- The splash form does not longer appear in the taskbar.
- Copyright updated to year 2017
- Credits, added NTextCat library entry.
- Fixed real world crash occurring in the UI in some instances when the system calendar was Persian, Saudi Hijri (Um Al Qura), or Japanese.
This was a long standing bug we had a hard time to reproduce and fix (as it wasn't always occurring). Thanks to the user who helped us tracking it down.
- Several report tabs sport a "Stop" button to interrupt a long elaboration and see at least a partial result. Unfortunately the Stop button didn't show up the first time the report was launched.
- Fixed potentially crashing condition that could have occurred in "hreflang Analysis" when the bottom pane were collapsed. Never happened to a real user.
- Custom Filters: the 'Is And / Is Or' radio buttons in the UI did not work properly and AND was always applied and persisted. We believe the regression was introduced with 0.8.25, the error has never been reported by any user.
- Fixed real-world crash in hreflang analysis occurring when the value in href attribute could not be correctly parsed.
- Fixed crash condition affecting the Community Edition at program launch when no Internet connection was not available.
This issue had never been reported by real users so far ...but if there was no network connectivity how could the crash ever have been reported?
- Typos fixed (various languages).
Nessuna registrazione richiesta