Note di rilascio per la versione 18.104.22.168
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 22.214.171.124
Visual SEO Studio 126.96.36.199
Published: giovedì 26 gennaio 2017
A maintenance realease, further improves hreflang Analysis adding support to hreflang detection in XML Sitemaps. Also introduces new custom filters to audit based on page images attribute values.
- hreflang analysis from XML Sitemaps.
Now when the crawl is generated from an XML Sitemap (or an Index Sitemap, or a robots.txt listing sitemaps) hreflang links in the XML Sitemaps are taken into account, and shown in the hreflang viewer.
- Custom Filters: added a new querable property to filter all the pages containing IMG tags based on the value of the 'alt' attribute text (empty or missing, and or other operands applicable to text values: contains, starts with, etc...).
- Custom Filters: added a new querable property to filter all the pages containing IMG tags based on the value of the 'title' attribute text (empty or missing, and or other operands applicable to text values: contains, starts with, etc...).
- Custom Filters: A new "Images" querable properties group is available, containing the previous two querable properties and the one about the number of images in a page, previously found in the "Performance" group.
- Telemetry: the program can now send anonymous usage statistics to our backend servers. User can disable or enable the feature at will.
Telemetry data are strictly anonymized and do not track any personal data, only used feature, program performances and UI responsiveness.
The data once received on our backend server is aggregated and put at disposal of our developers to improve software quality.
User Experience / Usability:
- "hreflang Viewer": all columns are now sortable (those with icons - e.g. tests - were not). For those that comprise a "no state" sorting can be weird as the "no state" (e.g. no nations specified, represented by no icon) and a valid test (e.g. valid nation code, represented by a green tick) are not distinguished when sorting. Better than nothing.
- Export to Excel and Csv: a more meaningful file name is generated when the user exports data from reports.
- XML Sitemap crawling: in the corner-case of an XML Sitemap using extensions (e.g. hrelang) but (wrongly) not adding the namespace extension,
the XML Sitemap "Loc" URLs were not parsed and the crawl stopped at the sitemap level.
Now the spider is robust against the error, and reports it in the Validation panel.
- Crawling: max crawl depth elevated to 500 to permit site owners with hugely paginated sites (and contents buried too deep) to crawl the content and generate sitemaps. Default stays at 5.
- License update: a new statement has been added to Article 5 section A.
- XML validation: fixed crashing bug occurring in case of XML Sitemaps using namespace extensions but (wrongly) not declaring the extension namespace.
The crash didn't trigger the crash notification window, so we are not sure whether anyone as really ever experienced it (it's a corner-case).
- Fixed real-world crash. The name of exported report files was too long if the user gave a very long name to the exported session.
Thanks to Danilo Chiantia for reporting the bug with precise details on how to reproduce it.
Nessuna registrazione richiesta