Note di rilascio per la versione 220.127.116.11
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 18.104.22.168
Visual SEO Studio 22.214.171.124
Published: giovedì 7 dicembre 2017
- Pro Trial expired dialog, cancel button text colour made more readable.
- Upgrade to Professional dialog, cancel button text colour made more readable.
- Google Search Console "Search Analytics" integration dialog: we restored displaying property sets. We did hide them with 1.7.0 as they have a cryptic name making a poor user experience, yet as soon as we did users pointed out they are too useful to get rid of them (e.g. they are useful in the transition period of an HTTP-HTTPS migration, when protocol URLs are indexed). In the future we might display them only optionally.
- Fixed real-world crash occasionally occurring when an crawl started. This is a regression introduced with 1.7.0 by an optimization. We couldn't reproduce it, but on some clients' machines evidently occurred.
- Fixed crash condition occurring to some users when opening the "Crawl URL List" window. We are not sure about what triggered the crash (we were not able to replicate the issue), but this fixes it.
- Links Inspector: in case of destination non-explored (e.g. due to a timeout), calculated values "Destination receives PR" and "Destination wastes PR" were not processed correctly.
- Links Inspector: in case of destination page blocked by robots.txt, calculated values "Destination receives PR" and "Destination wastes PR" were not processed correctly.
- Links Inspector, calculated value "Destination wastes PR": while the business logic computed the field using the (here simplified) rule "(noindex AND nofollow)", the user interface treated it as it was "(noindex OR nofollow)". We decided to make it behave like the latter "(noindex OR nofollow)" because it helps to point out "half wastes", e.g. when destination is "noindex, follow" (half waste: it passes received PR internally, but doesn't use it to position itself) or it is "index, nofollow" (half waste: it uses received PR to position itself, but doesn't pass it internally).
- Links Inspector, links by "anchor-text" tree: the treeview showed Source URL (already shown under the grouped item) instead of the Destination URL.
Scarica per macOS Versione 2.3.3 (109,29 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Scarica per Windows Versione 2.3.3 (33,59 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.