Note di rilascio per la versione 18.104.22.168
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 22.214.171.124
Visual SEO Studio 126.96.36.199
Published: lunedì 28 maggio 2018
This is a maintenance release mostly published to align the product EULA to the new european GDPR regulation.
In the meanwhile, we took the occasion to push some minor improvements.
HTML Suggestions: added new report: "Pages with multiple H1 tags".
Along with the new report, we added an Histogram view and made the H1..H6 viewer available as well.
Note: the new report only works for crawls made with VSS 1.6.4 or greater. You find pages with multiple H1 tags on pages crawled with older versions of the spider by using the powerful "Custom Filters" features (Professional Edition only).
Usability / UX:
- Site Analysis features: order in menu and launch panel slightly changed.
- End User License Agreement (EULA) updated to better comply to UE Regulation n. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR).
- Community Edition only: now user can launch URL Suggestions (again), but cannot see detail tabs.
Community Edition only: now user can launch Links Inspector, but cannot see detail tabs.
Since "Crawl URL List" is a Pro-only feature, you cannot use Links Inspector to analyze a backlink profile, but you can always use it to inspect internal links.
- Community Edition only: now user can launch Perf Suggestions, but cannot see detail tabs.
- Community Edition only: now user can launch "hreflang checker", but cannot see detail tabs.
Nessuna registrazione richiesta