Note di rilascio per la versione 126.96.36.199
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 188.8.131.52
Visual SEO Studio 184.108.40.206
Published: venerdì 15 febbraio 2019
This version is a maintenance release. It improves the application user experience and fixes some bugs.
Usability / UX:
- Crawling: new "Progress" right panel, shows status of crawl progression, with pretty charts.
- Crawling: since we now have a dedicated Crawl Progress side tool, we replaced the upper-left textual overlay status with a less invasive Crawl status notification, visually resembling the VC recording blinking red dot.
- "Session" right panel: when a crawl session is loaded from DB, the Crawl Session right pane also shows summary tabs with pretty charts like they are shown in the new "Progress" window at crawl-time.
- Pie charts are now 3D, can be rotated and zoomed, fit better the available space... and look much, much better!
- Histogram graphs layout revisited. Their text made easier to read regardless the size; context menu options simplified; using a cleaner color scheme better integrated with the application theme.
- Histograms - where it makes sense - now give evidence with a different color to the items exceeding the report upper threshold.
- Histograms - where it makes sense - now give evidence with a different color to the items exceeding the report lower threshold.
- Histogram bottom pane: when no graph is available for the current selection, clear the histogram (instead of keeping the last shown).
- Histogram bottom pane: when no histogram is available now shows a courtesy message instead of showing a blank dummy graph, or showing the last histogram shown if ever selected.
- HTML suggestions: Now the at first view of the summary tab, the Histogram bottom pane is populated with data (title pixel width).
- URL suggestions: Now the at first view of the summary tab, the Histogram bottom pane is populated with data (URL length).
- Performance suggestions: Now the at first view of the summary tab, the Histogram bottom pane is populated with data (page size).
- Performance suggestions: report "Page size" now uses Kilobytes instead of bytes. The related histogram is thus much less clogged and easier to read. Minor quirk: sorting over the dimension column is approximated to the nearest kB. Yes, "kB" is the correct symbol for Kilobyte, not "KB"!
- Plain text viewer has now an upper URL field to explicit the page it refers to, like already done in Content and DOM views.
- Crawling: the overlay panel (now sporting a "Crawl in progress" red dot) only overlays the main tree pane.
- Crawling: ensured that the summary of a crawl goes at the end in bottom Output pane.
- Crawl Session side pane now instead of field "Crawl End" shows the value of "Crawl duration".
- Crawl Session side pane: user interface controls position rearranged.
- Setup now requires .net framework 4.6.1 or greater (this also fixes - rare - occasional issues with some SSL/TLS certificates). If .net 4.6.1 is not found the setup will install it. In such case it might take some time.
- Setup now requires IE to be 10 or greater - IE is used in embedded mode for OAuth authentication, and to take page screenshots - and the embedded browser if forced to run in IE10 mode. This also fix issues with some users not able to complete site verification using Google authentication with "2-step verification".
- Replaced usage of deprecated Google+ API used to get the account name and e-mail address of the OAuth logged in user (to show the user a meaningful name when choosing the account to use for Google Search Console integration).
- Fixes rare occasional issues that prevented crawling sites with some old SSL/TLS certificates.
- Some users not able to complete site verification using Google authentication with "2-step verification".
- Fixed long standing issue that occasionally crashed to program when attempting to draw an histogram. We never have been able to reproduce the issue internally, but we changed completely the histogram graphs generator so we are sure the issue is gone as it was specific to the graph engine used.
- Fixed a potentially crashing condition (never actually recorded for real users) that could have occurred then closing a view/report sporting the Crawl Session right panel.
- Robots.txt viewer in some cases showed a blank robots.txt content when opened.
- Regression fixed: there can be only one instance of Start Page opened.
- Page Properties pane, minor improvement in responsiveness.
- Create Sitemap: fixed layout issue of Expand/Collapse buttons.
- Start page, minor improvement in responsiveness.
- Crawling, minor saving in system resources after the crawl has finished or when it has been suspended or stopped.
- Verified sites form, GSC credentials: fixed minor UI issue.
- Typos fixed (various languages).
Scarica per macOS Versione 2.3.3 (109,29 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Scarica per Windows Versione 2.3.3 (33,59 MB) venerdì 23 luglio 2021 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
Nessuna registrazione richiesta
Già installato? Leggi il tutorial Primi Passi.