Note di rilascio per la versione 188.8.131.52
Le note di rilascio del prodotto dettagliano ogni singola modifica apportata al rilascio. Scopri cos'è cambiato con Visual SEO Studio versione 184.108.40.206
Visual SEO Studio 220.127.116.11
Published: venerdì 19 agosto 2022
This is a maintenance release. Other than introducing minor improvements in Usability/UX and a few fixes, it addresses an issue with license bindings for macOS machines.
- Tabular View: added new "File size" column. It carries the same piece of information as the "Bytes" column, but is shown with an easy to read format (in bytes, or KB, or MB... depending on the actual byte size).
Usability / UX:
- Tabular View: Column "Content-Length" is now right aligned (used to be centered).
- Tabular View: Column "Bytes" is now right aligned (used to be centered).
- [Win] Content viewer for robots.txt: added syntax highlight support for non-standard directives "Host:" (Yandex), "Clean-param:" (Yandex), "Request-rate" (Seznam) and "Visit-time" (Seznam).
- [Win] Uniformed Content and DOM Viewer syntax highlighting color scheme for XML syntax.
- [Win] Uniforming Content and DOM Viewer syntax highlighting color scheme for HTML syntax.
- [Win] Content and DOM Viewer panes now use the same font family and size.
- [Mac] Changed the way a macOS machine "hardware signature" is computed, as it was often changed by OS updates.
- [Win] Content viewer for robots.txt: fixed minor syntax highlighting issue.
- [Win] HTML content syntax highlighting: fixes some highlighting issues for robots.txt files.
- Minor translation fix (IT).
Nessuna registrazione richiesta