Visual XML Sitemaps Tools
Creating XML sitemaps is not just dumping a file with all your crawled pages. With Visual SEO Studio visual editing you can exactly control their content.
XML sitemaps are a powerful tool to state the search engines the way you want your pages being indexed, or de-indexed. Visual SEO Studio, with its Sitemaps Tools, gives you complete control over the process.
The normal sitemap generation lets you visually cherry pick the pages visited during a crawl session; from an "all selected" index tree view you can deselect the branches you do not desire being included, may be because you think they should not be crawled in the first place but had no time to sculpt the crawl path.
Visual XML Sitemap Editing with Visual SEO Studio (click to enlarge)
Sitemap URLs can be listed in order of visit (breadth-first visit), as it should reflect the desired link structure you wish the search engine to understand, or you can export them in alphabetical order.
Visual SEO Studio also assist you in creating special XML sitemaps listing old path now 301ed or 404ed, so that the search engine could learn faster their new destiny.
Generating an XML Sitemap from a search filter
XML Sitemaps are also fully validated:
Validator tool applied to an XML Sitemap (click to enlarge)
We believe Visual SEO Studio to have the fastest and most comprehensive XML Sitemap validator on the market, a real hidden gem!
Sitemap tools main features:
- Make a selection over tree view nodes
- ...or generate the sitemap from a search filter
- List pages to be 301 redirected
- ...or to be "404-ed"
- Complete validation against all current standards
- Support of Image Sitemaps
- Future: multi-file, multi-language, video sitemaps
- Help page Manual: Create XML Sitemap.
- Blog article: Sitemap Generators, all about them
- Page: Crawl XML Sitemaps and robots.txt
- Blog article: Visual SEO 18.104.22.168 is "Space Eagle", where introduced support for Image Sitemaps is explained.
No registration required