Crawl the way a search spider does
Visual SEO Studio spider explores web sites like a search engine bot would, showing in real-time the taken crawl paths.
Visual SEO Studio spider explores sites by following their internal links. Crawl order resembles what a web search engine crawler would do. The program fully respects the Robots Exclusions Protocol, and shows in real-time the crawl paths taken.
- Explores web sites like a search engine crawler
Simulated G-time shows how long a search engine spider would take to visit the site
- Fine tune your crawl option if you need
- Crawl URL Lists for backlink profile auditing
URL lists can be merged from multiple sources (click to enlarge)
- Crawl Ajax web sites out of the box
- You can crawl several sites in parallel
- and audit XML Sitemaps visiting their content
Three-level crawling of XML Sitemaps: robots.txt, index and normal sitemaps
(click to enlarge)
Download for macOS Version 2.5.3 (69.28 MB) Sunday, February 26, 2023 Download for Windows Version 2.5.3 (34.21 MB) Sunday, February 26, 2023 Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский
No registration required
Installed it? Read the Getting Started tutorial.