Crawl URL Lists: off-site analysis
Auditing a backlink profile importing URLs from different data source has never been easier. Crawl all pages with inbound links to your site to analyze them.
SEO professionals need to crawl URL lists from various domains to audit a site backlink profile.
Visual SEO Studio "Crawl a URL list" crawl mode makes off-site analysis straightforward.
The feature makes you easily import backlink URLs from all major backlink intelligence providers recognizing their proprietary CSV formats.
URL lists can be merged from multiple sources
A preview lets you see whether the chosen format is correct.
a preview let you import from the most common backlink intelligence providers CSV formats
The software merges the lists for you, removing duplicate entries after an URL normalization.
Imported URL lists for some sites can be huge; Visual SEO Studio handles them smoothly.
URLs can also be imported from a list copied in the clipboard. They just need to be an URL per line.
"Crawl URL List" main features:
- Lets you import URLs from various CSV (comma separated value) formats
- All major backlink intelligence providers CSV formats are supported
- Gives a preview of what is going to import
- Merges URL lists from different sources for you
- Removes duplicate entries for you
- Applies an URL normalization
- Gives you all the reporting power provided for normal site explorations
- Merged lists can also be sorted and/or saved
- Copy from clipboard supported
- Huge lists handled smoothly
"Crawl URL Lists" is available only in the Professional Edition. You can evaluate it for free for 30 days by registering the Trial version.
- Blog article: Visual SEO Studio 0.9.5 'Harvester', where the Crawl URL Lists feature was first introduced.
No registration required